Trail EAffect Episode 97 Copper Harbor Trails Club 2022 Updates / SRAM Partnership
- Intros for Nathan Miller and Adam Yeoman
- Giving Tuesday Campaign – Adam
- SRAM $500,000 Partnership for Five Years – Nathan
- Triple Your Donation to Copper Harbor Trails Through Giving Tuesday when you donate to Copper Harbor Trails Club through the Portage Health Foundation, which is then matched by SRAM
- 31,000 Acres of land acquired through The Nature Conservancy of Michigan for the purpose of continued recreation and conservation for all
- The actual scope of the 31,000 acres of land
- 2022 Review and successes
- Opening of formerly closed trails: Overflow, Flying Squirrel and Danimal
- Keweenaw Mountain Lodge Purchase of land for trail access
- The Highland Trail
- East Bluff Bike Park
- Copper Harbor Trails Fest
- New courses for 2023?
- Copper Harbor Trails Fest Enduro Staging / Timing
- Closing Comments
- Huge Thank You to Volunteers!
Portage Health Foundation Giving Tuesday Link: https://www.phfgive.org/giving-tuesday
Copper Harbor Trails Club / SRAM Partnership Link: https://copperharbortrails.org/sram-support
The Nature Conservancy Michigan 31,000 Acres of Land Acquisition: https://www.nature.org/en-us/newsroom/michigan-keweenaw-31000-acres-protected/
This Podcast has been edited and produced by Evolution Trail Services
Trail EAffect Show Links:
Evolution Trail Services: www.evotrails.com
Contact Josh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Trail EAffect through donations at: https://www.patreon.com/traileaffect
You can also reach out and donate via PayPal or other means if you feel so inclined to do so.
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.